Every day new casinos appear on the internet. You can now get bonuses for new depositing members, daily bonuses as well as money back on lost funds, monthly promotions, and compensatory reward. It is important that you understand the conditions and restrictions of the casino before signing up for these bonuses mega888 ios. Once you have all the information you need, you will be able make an informed decision as to whether or not you wish to take advantage.
1) The first thing you need to do is look at the type of bonuses that your casino offers. Lucky Live Casino, Lucky Live Casino and most other casinos have an “Initial Deposit Bonus”. These bonuses will pay a percentage on your first deposit. Lucky Live Casino has a 100% bonus on first deposits over 100. Smart Live Casino offers 15% off an initial deposit of up to PS300. Also, bonuses are offered for existing players who make deposits. Monthly promotions bonuses offer larger bonuses for a set period of time. Many casinos also offer “friends” bonuses such as “Refer-a-Friend”, which pays for every player you bring to the site, and Comp Rewards for those who play regularly at the casino. One of the more recent bonuses is one where a player receives a percentage back for any losses they sustain over a specified time.
2) While the bonus may sound good, there are restrictions on how many times they can be claimed. Sign-On Bonuses, for example, are only available when a player deposits their first money at a casino. Even if you change your mind, the bonus will cease to be available after your first deposit. Your best option at this point is to check into a “second deposits bonus” or a reward program called a Comp Point. These bonus offers are available for all or most subsequent deposits. Refer a friend bonuses are virtually infinite and you will get paid for each referral. Monthly promotions or drawings can only be used for a specific time. They have definite ends and days. Drawings will require a minimum deposit to be eligible.
To keep players from just collecting the bonus money and cashing it out, there are often Wagering Requirements attached to any bonus. In simple terms, a Wagering Restriction is the amount of money that must wager before a player can withdraw funds from their account. Most casinos will require that wagers be equal to the amount of the initial deposit and the bonus amount multiplied a set number of times. Circus Casino’s 25-time wagering requirements for their Initial Deposit Bonus are a good example. Your wagering requirement is 25 times 150 plus 150 if you make an initial deposit equal to 150. You’ll find that certain casinos have a higher wagering requirement than others. There are often restrictions attached so don’t look just at the amount to determine which bonus is best.
4) There might be restrictions in the “fine prints” that limit the games that can be used towards the wagering requirements. For instance, some casinos apply all the wagers made on Slots games towards the wagering requirement. However, live dealer roulette is not counted. Live blackjack is only partially applied. These restrictions are often stated in the terms and condition of the bonus. It might take some digging to find them, but it’s in your best interests.
5) You need to also look at how the bonus is distributed. Some bonuses are paid as a cash deposit to your player’s account. Others are paid as prizes, entries for a drawing or points that you can convert into cash or prizes.
6) You should pay attention to the section that explains the terms and condition. It is both tedious and very important. These are precise and although they may not make for interesting reading, they are vital information for you before you can start playing. It is important to look for bonuses that allow you to play live dealers games. You don’t want to be unable to play the games you like the most.
7) Last but certainly not the least, it is important to understand the penalties for withdrawing your bonus money prior to meeting the wagering requirements. Most casinos will not let you withdraw any bonus money you’ve received or any winnings you earned as a result. This is because the wagering requirements must be met. If you make a deposit to accept the bonus, two separate deposits are made to your account. One will be for your first deposit, and one is for your bonus. The “bonus pool”, where you place your wagers until you meet the wagering requirements, or the balance goes null, will then be taken.